Monday, February 2, 2015


Well to start off, I'm finally 19!!! Which actually doesn't really mean a whole lot.....

But it was a good day! I was given a tie and a poster of frozen by my companion (Which was actually a great gift even though it might not sound like it), and then I had this wonderful experience!

.....there was a random dude who sells harmonicas on the street, and walking past one day I said the Spanish equivalent of:

"Good sir, I have always wanted to play the harmonica, and seeing as it is my birthday I would like to purchase one of your fine wares"

To which he replied

"indubitably good sir, let me move aside this rubbish and show you something from the finer collection"

He then pulled out a magical box which contained a $50 harmonica which I then immediately bought.

And I have not regretted that purchase for one instant.

And even better I only had to pay $30 for it because it was my birthday!

Well that was that..........and then just recently we heard that another ward would be taking some of our ward, which didn't seem like too big of a deal until they took that part directly out of our sector.....so we lost Patricia and Cesar who we had just got and ready for their baptisms.....but oh well.....

Other than that....not much is happening! We're finding a lot of new people...but not working too closely with any people in particular that I haven't mentioned yet.......I'll fill you in as soon as I have something to fill you in on.....

I love you all and I hope you're doing great! I'm doing just fine!

-Elder Winn
 
 
 
 
 
First 2 pictures are birthday
Second 2 are almost his entire mission




No comments:

Post a Comment