Tuesday, July 7, 2015



So we've got a new President now!!!
President Larson! They've got a blog that you guys can visit at
Larsonsinlima.blogspot.com
We had a big reunion on Sunday with the whole mission, and everyone was able to meet the President and his family! They're from Caldwell Idaho and seem pretty cool! His wife speaks Spanish about as well as Mom and is as happy about it as Mom too. Hahahaha, he has two kids who served missions and two younger kids. They're a great family!!!
Other than that, we were able to go to the temple this last Wednesday! It was great as always!!! The city is a lot cleaner in La Molina.......Still not close to the states but......cleaner. It's also one of the few places you can buy American anything!!! So I made sure to stock up on 5 gum, Juicy Fruit, Starburst, Skittles, and chocolate.
And lastly; I'd like to tell you guys about a wonderful family. We met the other week

Letter just stopped here

The next day we received the following

Hahaha; sorry about that....anyway.
Lastly; we met the familia Falla Hualinga (I wish you all spoke Spanish. At this point it would be so much easier if I could just write my e-mails in Spanish). They're the best!!! They came to church 2 weeks ago and it went down something like this.
Mother: "Hey, you're a missionary, right?"
Me: "Yes!"
Mother: "Oh good!" "I've been inactive for 4 years and want to come back to church, is this the right ward?"
Me: "Uhh....I think so.....I'll get back to you on that one.....I'm new here"
Mother: "Oh that's fine. When you find out can you let me know? My three daughters and husband want to get baptized".
Me: "Uhh........ANGO IS PERU AVENUE IN OUR SECTOR. I NEED TO KNOW!!!"
Turns out they are, and are looking forward to their baptisms in the coming weeks.
Life is good.
Everything's going great here!!! I'll send some pictures next week!!! Love you guys!!!!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment