Monday, May 11, 2015


May 11, 2015

Well, I'm going to take a break from the usually writing style, and talk to you guys about a few other important things I may have neglected the past few months or so.

First off.

I love you guys! All of you! It's thanks to you guys that I made it out here! Every one of you, who is reading this, has had some sort of lasting impression on me, and I'm thankful for every one of you guys.

I also want you guys to know that I know this church is true.

I know that this is the church of Christ.

I testify that he lives and loves each and every one of us. No matter how far from his grace we think we may have traveled, he will be there for us. I know that as each and every one of us strives to be more like him, to follow and live by his teachings that we will find great happiness in this life, and in the life to come.

I'm proud to have been deemed worthy to serve as his representative here in Peru. And am proud that I can serve him for these two years!

I love you guys!!! I'll try and include more about the investigators, work, and everything else next week!

-Elder Winn

p.s.

This past week I acquired Jeffery (named after the apostle).

He's about the best goldfish you could ever have.
 
 


And we got the "Mean Machine" jerseys from the longest yard! They're pretty sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment