Monday, January 12, 2015

First off; Carlos and Juana are all ready for their baptism, it's the 16th! Their wedding is the day before at 5:00. I can't believe it's so close! It's seemed so far away for so much time. And now all of the sudden it's here! Carlos wants Elder Farias to come back and baptize him, and Juana wants me to baptize her! I couldn't be more excited!
 
In other news; I think I'm heading out tomorrow!!! I won't know for sure until tonight, but everyone thinks that I'll be heading out! I couldn't be happier!
I will get to come back for the baptism of Juana and Carlos though.
More than anything, this change will give me an opportunity to look back. I did a lot of things right in this first sector. There was a lot of success because of the amount of effort that we put into it. We could feel the spirit in the lessons, and as a result we changed lives.
But of course, at the same time; there's a lot that I can improve.
In this next change I'm going to talk to more people....historically I've been afraid to talk to random people in the street (or anywhere really) and that's something I want to change.
More than anything I want companionship unity this change. I honestly feel like the work was really hindered by the lack of unity we had as a companionship. We hardly ever got along, and as a result we couldn't teach with the power we wanted to.
Anyway, more than anything, I want this change to be just that, a change.
 
Thanks to all of you for your support. I love you all and I hope you're doing great! I promise I'll send pictures next week!!!
Love, Elder Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment