Tuesday, December 8, 2015


BLOG

Well.....There's really not a whole lot to say this week....other than:

WE'VE FINALLY GOT SOMEONE WHO'S GOING TO PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Cheers erupt from readers around the world*

Hahahaha that's right!!! We've met a great young man named Luis.

He was a contact we made just walking by last week, we told him we were missionaries, he told us to come in, we had a nice heated discussion with the pastor who was apparently using his house as a chapel (although not anymore....oddly enough), and arranged for a meeting later in the week.

He ended up coming to church, and staying for all 3 hours (a rare feat). Then he came back this week and did it again (an even rarer feat), then he went on visits with us to less active members (so rare of a feat, that I'm pretty sure it's never happened to me before).

Anyway, we've got a pretty rock solid baptismal goal with him for the 26th.

In other news I'll be making my own burrito for Christmas, which just goes to show how awesome President and Sister Larson are. We'll be filling out an online form, and then Christmas each and every missionary will receive their own custom burrito......ya know....now that I'm describing it to an entirely American audience I sense that it's really not all that whimsical.....but trust me, if you were here, it'd be whimsical alright.

And that's about all that I can think of right now!!!

Things are going a lot better this week! I'll make sure to keep you guys updated!!!

Much love,   Elder Winn

P.S. Looks like I've got a bit more time. Random Fact: Calamari is way cheap here and is by far my new favorite meal; $1.66 with rice, and a side of Yucca, by far the best thing ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment